ENGLISHNOW SAT Surefire
As of 2016, the SAT has changed. The COLLEGE BOARD, creators of this more-than-a-century-old test, has decided that students need to be better equipped for problem solving, more capable of clear communication and possess a greater understanding of complex relationships.
READING, WRITING & LANGUAGE and MATH are compulsory parts of the test. Unlike before, the ESSAY is now optional. The new SAT takes 3 hours without the essay and 3 hours 50 minutes with the essay.
Duration: 152 hours i.e. English 76 hours and Math 76 hours.
Attendance: 6 days a week.
Study Material: The College Board's Official SAT Study Guide.
Our Methodology: We have a three phase approach.
Phase ONE: Orientation to the changes inducted.
Phase TWO: Detailed English and Math instruction that covers every aspect of the new SAT. This involves specific tips and strategies for Evidence-Based Reading and Writing as well as comprehensive Math instruction with examples.
Phase THREE: 4 Official Practice Tests.
The NEW TEST (a sneak preview)::
Reading Test Overview
- Total Questions: 52
- Total Time: 65 minutes
- Number of Passages: Four single passages plus one pair of passages.
- Passage Length: 500 to 700 words; total of 3250 words.
- Passage Subjects: One U.S. and world literature passage, two history/social studies passages (one in social science and one from a U.S. founding document or text in the Great Global Conversation), and two science passages.
Writing and Language Test Overview
- Total Questions: 44
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Number of Passages: Four
- Passage Length: 400 to 450 words; total of 1700 words.
- Passage Subjects: One passage on a career-related topic and one passage each in the humanities, history/social studies, and science.
Math Test Overview
- Time Allotted: 80 minutes which include a Calculator Portion of 55 minutes and a Non-Calculator Portion of 25 minutes.
- Total Questions: 58 which include 45 Multiple Choice Questions and 13 Student Produced Response Questions.
- Heart of Algebra: 19 Questions
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis: 17 Questions
- Passport to Advanced Math: 16 Questions
- Additional topics in Math: 6 Questions
Excellent class. superb teaching faculty. its just superb.
I have joined ENGLISHNOW last month within 15 days my confidence gone high now i am sure to get not less than 7.5 bands in IELTS exam. Sandeep Sir is great always encouraging ,teaching style is very simple and easy to understand ,Non teaching staff are helpful and friendly.I am glad that i choose ENGLISHNOW.
From long time I am searching for the perfect counseling & guidance to improve my spoken English,finally my search ends at "English Now". kudos to the material provided by them,great atmosphere for learning. What I feel Personally is that sometimes the lecture goes speedily so in that aspect care should be taken so that individual gets time to think & grasp the lesson.Coordinator is supportive & show you the perfect path.