ENGLISHNOW IELTS Prep
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world's most popular high stakes English-language test for study, work and migration, with more than 2.5 million tests taken each year.
Duration: 45 hours.
Attendance: Five days a week.
Study Material: The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS along with an accompanying DVD. This combination contains more than adequate skills practice exercises for listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Our Methodology: We have a four phase approach.
Phase ONE: Focused online listening skills and vocabulary development exercises.
Phase TWO: Specific Cambridge IELTS skills improvement exercises.
Phase THREE: Our own tricks and tips package that cracks every possible question.
Phase FOUR: 8 Complete Practice Tests along with real-life simulations of the speaking section.
Listening 30 Minutes
- Social or transactional conversation (2 speakers)
- Talk or speech on social needs (1 speaker)
- Conversation in educational context (2-4 speakers)
- Talk or lecture on topic of general interest (1 speaker)
Academic Reading 60 Minutes
- Topics of general interest
- Non-specialist articles or extracts from books, journals, magazines and newspapers
- Detailed logical arguments
Academic Writing 60 Minutes
- 150-word report, describing or explaining a table or diagram
- 250-word essay, responding to written opinion/problem
Speaking 11-14 Minutes
- Familiar discussion
- Extended speaking
- Topic discussion